Saturday, April 25, 2009

Manchester Orchestra - Mean Everything To Nothing


So, I'm seeing this band tomorrow, so I'll write the real review then. Until then, just take this: This is my favorite album of 2009 so far. It's everything I wanted it to be and more. I'll post a few of my other favorites later in the week. REAL REVIEW COMING TOMORROW. Sorry, I'm fucking exhausted from seeing Bomb The Music Industry! in a fucking convenience store. Awesome.

OKAY, it's now two days from then and the show didn't happen, so here's my review:

This album is basically a rock album, at its core. Classic line up: one guitar, one bass, one drummer, one keyboardist, and a singer/songwriter/guitarist who knows exactly what he's doing. The bearded Andy Hull has a higher, soulful voice that perfectly compliments the hard drum hits and punkish guitar parts in the background. Songs are yelled and screamed, sung sweetly, and generally blazed through. This is my favorite album of 2009 so far and I invite you to check it out and enjoy.

Manchester Orchestra - Mean Everything To Nothing (2009)


http://www.mediafire.com(slash)?zndyahrnnua
Genres: Rock, Indie, Punk, Folk

1 comment: