Friday, May 22, 2009

A Few Thursday EPs

Sorry guys, I can't think of anything exciting to put up tonight, so maybe I'll make a habit out of putting up two little EPs every Thursday over the summer, instead of a full album? Who knows, let's try it out.

These two are some of my favorites, so I figure I'll put them out sooner than later. Enjoy, dudes!

Cursive - Burst And Bloom EP (2002)

This cd has got everything. Yelling parts, calm parts, cellos, cool sounding guitars, and some of the best lyrics this side of Omaha! Cursive are one of my favorites and this release is just fantastic. Anyone who likes music should definitely pick this up, it's one the best.

Genres: Punk, Indie rock, Emo
Recommended Tracks: Mothership, Mothership, Do You Read Me?, Fairy Tales Tell Tales
Link: http://www.mediafire.com(SLASH)?owdyqmk24nc





Arcs - Arcs (2006)

This is a band from Toronto (aren't all indie rock bands these days?) who I constantly find myself turning to when I'm in the mood to listen to something that has a hard edge to it and is big sounding, but not overdone. This band is just fantastic; catchy and fun, but serious.


Genres: Indie Rock, Punk, Pop
Recommended Tracks: Ghosts Of Shopping Malls, I'm An A-Sharp
Link: http://www.mediafire.com(SLASH)?oungeynhz22





There you have it! Sorry this is so lame, guys. If you like it, though, LET ME KNOW! I'll start doing this sort of stuff more often if I hear that people like this sort of thing

No comments:

Post a Comment